Sonntag, 27. März 2011

Chapter 9: Just a bit confusing

Hey everybody,
for chapter nine I wanted to point out what Jonas feelings are and I wanted to test something really new. So I picked out some songs in piano version and started creating my own " Jonas-feelings-backgroundmusic". It bears on the beginning of chapter nine [til 57/4]. While preparing my backgroundmusic I figured out that it's hard to catch the perfect tempo because everybody has got his/her own reading-tempo. Some slow - some fast. Because I don't know how fast you are in reading English texts I focused the "backgroundmusic" on a slower reading-tempo than mine. Doesn't mean that it fits your tempo and 'cause it could be dizzying to figure out where's a cliff or a pause I made a scan with the locations where you can take a deep breath :) .
Please note that it's not suitable for a "first reading task" more for a "pre reading task".You won't need your book!
It's just to get deeper into Jonas feelings by listenign to the music. 


It's a bit smal but I think you'll not have this much problems to read it

cr: I own this video on YouTube but I will add the original YouTube link because you might look at it (just better to read)

2 Kommentare:

  1. Jantien, I am not able to listen to any sounds at the moment since my computer is missing loudspeakers, but I will certainly "have an ear on it" asap. Great idea!

    AntwortenLöschen